Ramadan Timing in Dubai for Healthcare: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has announced the working hours for all DHA hospitals, administration, primary health centres and medical fitness centres during Ramadan.
The working hours for DHA administration will be from 9am to 2pm from Sunday to Thursday.
- Latifa Hospital’s outpatient clinics will be open from Sunday to Thursday from 9am to 2pm
- Dubai Hospital and Rashid Hospital outpatient clinics will be open from 8am to 1pm and from 1.30pm to 6pm on weekdays.
- The Hatta Hospital clinics will be open from 8.30am till 10.30pm but there will be an iftar break from 6.45pm until 8.15pm
Medical Fitness Centres
- Al Muhaisnah centre will be open from Saturday to Wednesday from 4.30am to 4.30pm and from 9pm until 3am.
- On Thursdays it will be open from 7am to 4.30 pm.
- Emirates Airlines, DAFZA, Al Khawaneej, Al Towar, Al Safa, Al Badaa, Al Mankhool, Al Quoz, DIFC and Al Lusaily medical fitness centres will remain open from 9am to 2pm on weekdays.
- Al Rashidiya medical fitness centre will remain closed.
- Al Karama and Al Quoz medical fitness centres will be open from 8am to 5pm on weekdays.
- JAFZA and Knowledge village medical fitness centres will be open from 8am to 1pm
Primary Healthcare Centres
- Nad Al Hamar and Al Barsha health centres will function round-the-clock on all days
- All other DHA primary healthcare centres will be open from 8.30am to 3pm and from 8.30pm to 11.30pm on weekdays. On Saturdays from 8.30am to 1.30pm
- Dental clinics in DHA hospitals will work as per the hospital timings
- Dental clinics in DHA primary healthcare centres will be open from Sunday to Thursday from 8.30am to 3pm and from 8.30pm to 11.30pm
- Dental clinics in Nad Al Hamar, Al Barsha and Al Badaa health centres will remain open from 8.30am to 6pm and from 8.30pm to 11.30pm
- Preventive services in DHA PHCs will remain open from 8.30am to 1.30pm
- The gynaecology clinic in DHA PHCs will be open from 9am to 2pm
- Dubai Diabetes Centre working hours will be 9am to 1pm on weekdays.The Thalassemia Centre will remain open from 7am to 9.30pm and the Dubai Gynaecology and Fertility Centre will be open from 8.30am to 2pm
- Dubai physiotherapy services will be available from 7.30am to 2.30 pm