* 1 Kg Prawns
* 5 Oninons
* 3 Tomato
* 2.5 teaspoons Ginger Garlic paste
* 2 tablespoons Red Chilli Powder
* 1 teaspoon Turmeric
* 1 Tablespoon Coriander Spoon
* 1/2 Tablespoon Garam Masala
* 5 Chilli
* 2 sprig Curry Leaves
* to garnish Chopped Coriander Leaves
* 2 Tablespoons Vinegar or Lime Juice
* 7 Tablespoon oil
* 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
* to taste Salt
* 1/2 Cup Water
Directions Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Extra time:30min marinating › Ready in:45min
1. Remove and clean the prawns with marinated salt.
2. Marinate the prawns with 1/2 tablespoon, 2 tablespoon red chilli powder, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and vinegar. use either vinegar or lime juice. Keep this for 30 minutes.
3. Add 7 tablespoon oil, heat it well and splutter mustard seeds.
4. Add finely chopped onions saute it, ginger garlic paste. fry until the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add masala, Once the onion turns golden brown, add chopped tomato and finely chopped chillies. cook it for 3-4 minutes.
6. Make sure that tomato is mashed. Add 2 sprigs of curry leaves and mix it well.
7. Add prawns and mix it well with the masala.
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 minutes.
9. add water to the prawns masala, add salt to taste. cook it be not closing the lid.
10. Serve it hot once the masala becomes thicker.