1. Christian Dior Makeup Primer: One of the best primer I’ve used holds onto make up well without feeling heavy or cloggy. Love the way it makes my skin look, it absolutely glows!!!
2. Dior Skin Forever: I love this foundation, it’s smooth and glides on easily and gives me a nice and healthy glow, It’s not cakey and I honestly don’t feel that I wear any foundation whenever I use it. It lasts the whole day. I always go to work a bit ready with a light natural foundation and Dior forever skin is just perfect for me.
3. Dior Skin Forever Compact: You can always wear it without a base foundation, when applied correctly, it’s invisible and it creates a flawless, perfectly blended look. The thing that I love about this product is that once it has sunk into your foundation, it gives a lovely “glow”. It also doesn’t cake if you need to touch up through the day.
4. Urban Decay – Naked Palette: I like to smudge brown eye shadow around my eyes with lots of mascara.Neutral eye shadow produce a classic look that accentuates your eyes.I am so happy I bought the Naked Palette! I use this every day for work, great selection of colors, and it last all day, blend up really smoothly that looks classy and not overdone. It’s a space saver
5. Clinique – Brush-on cream liner: it’s the best liner I’ve had so far. The price isn’t so bad compared to the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner; it isn’t so expensive, it’s very smooth and lasts all day. It’s a great product it takes about a min to dry and turns charcoal/kohl black and It’s perfect for the winged cat eyes.
6. Christian Dior – Diorshow Mascara: Overall pretty good mascara. I have fairly long lashes, but very fine, so I am always looking for a product to give a thickening effect. I love the brush – it’s quite thick and heavy. The mascara does a great job at separating lashes and coats the lashes evenly, and it produces a glossy black look.You can layer up easily; it’s also a pleasure to remove.
7. Christian Dior Shimmer Powder blush: This can either be a highlighter or a blush, sometimes I use as a highlighter, but I find that this works better as a blush. When I apply it correctly, I get a beautiful glow that is just right for summer. When I wear this I don’t need blush or bronzer.
8. Christian Dior – Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm: I just can’t live without my lip balm. This is a great way to perk up my natural lip color and moisturize at the same time. I like it as a step up from plain lip balm and think I would re purchase even though it is way overpriced, but it is Dior :)
9. Real Techniques Brushes Set:Very pleased with these brushes. Have used many brushes and left them all in the brush bag and am using this set exclusively. These brushes are soft on the skin but the hair itself is firm enough that you can do quite precise work without losing the shape and hold of the brush hair. Because the hairs are synthetic, the brushes are versatile and can be used on all sorts of products. The buffing and foundation brushes do a great job and the contour brush is also great for blush application.