If you looking to bake a cake then try this super cute and absolutely decadent chocolate bundt cake. It is perfect for small servings; everyone will have his own cake to enjoy.
* For Cake:
* Unsalted butter 1/2 cup (120 g) room temperature
* Granulated sugar 1 cup (200 g)
* Egg 1
* Vanilla extract ½ tsp
* Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup (55 g)
* Baking soda 3/4 tsp
* Salt 1/4 tsp
* All purpose flour 1 cup (120 g)
* Milk 3/4 cup (180 ml)
* For Frosting:
* Heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup
* Powdered sugar 1/3 cup
* Peppermint extract ½ tsp
* Peppermint candies, crushed
2. For Cake: Preheat the oven to 185 degrees C. Grease 12 mini silicone fluted bundt molds, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in egg then add all dry ingredients one at a time and beat thoroughly in between each addition. Mix in milk.
4. Divide the batter evenly between the bundt molds and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Allow the cakes to cool on a wire rack then remove from the molds.
6. For Frosting: Mix the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and peppermint extract on medium speed until the mixture thickens, but is slightly runny.
7. Top each cake with the frosting and sprinkle with peppermint candies.