Due to the formation of the UAE branch of a large multi-national blast equipment and instrumentation supplier to the Oil, Gas, Construction and Industrial sectors a vacancy has arisen for the position of Marketing & Sales Support Executive, reporting to the General Sales Manager in UAE.
The successful candidate will work within the Internal Sales Department being responsible for developing/managing outbound email shots and telemarketing campaigns supporting both internal and external sales teams. They will work alongside existing internal sales executive whose main role will continue to be account management and order administration. Marketing & Sales Support Executive will also support external Field Sales (FS) team to attain significant incremental sales growth.
Marketing & Sales Support Executive – Jobs In Dubai 2017
Note: We, at Bollywood Dubai, are not a recruitment agency. We just want to share the latest job openings from different companies in Dubai for our fellow Indians and other nationalities who are looking for work in the UAE. If you want to apply for these jobs, please follow the directions below.
How to Apply
Click the “APPLY HERE” link which is colored and underlined, associated to the job you are interested in. It will bring you to the actual page for that specific job post. You can apply from there.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Provide day-to-day support to sales department with regards to quotation preparation & proactively chase quotes for conversion
• Daily Sales order processing and report generation.
• Month wise sellout/invoice processing of customers account.
• To support FS team, managing customer demands
• To generate FS visits to demonstrate products and win new/incremental business
• To develop, prepare and manage outbound email shot and telemarketing campaigns to generate sales leads through research and the use of relevant data/images
• Analysis of marketing campaign results
• Identify improvements for the future campaigns
• Maintain/update the existing sales database and understand product/industry market sectors, lapsed and prospect customers
• Conduct market evaluations and prospecting for new business opportunities
• Use the mailshot/email campaigns and other marketing activities to generate sales visits for the Field Sales Team related to their specific territory
• Producing/reporting on marketing statistics
• Working as part of internal sales team to support day to day activities
• To carry out any other duties required by the Company
If you are a committed sales professional who enjoys a challenging role within a B2B industrial environment and are looking for progression
and opportunities that come with a global market leading progressive organisation then please apply by forwarding a covering letter and copy
of your CV.
Must reside in the UAE and have a UAE Residency Visa.
Qualifications/Education: Degree holder
Marketing & Sales Support Executive Job Details
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Marketing & Sales Support Executive Preferred Candidate
|Career Level:||Entry Level|