Timeless beauty, Kajol Devgn, a caring and a wonderful wife and a mother of two, covers the latest issue of HELLO! magazine for the month of November 2013.
We all know that she’s been the most stunning and the most talented actress but for various reasons she left the acting world, but she surely lets her presence felt always.
Kajol … With a bold quote, “I thought I was the best, I still do,” it’s clear why HELLo! magazine chose the mother-of-two as their cover girl.
You wouldn’t want to miss out the facts you don’t know about Kajol Devgn..
1. Kajol is a fourth-generation actress: her mother Tanuja, maternal aunt Nutan Behl, maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth and maternal great grandmother Rattan Bai were all movie stars in their day.
2. In 2001, she retired temporarily from Bollywood to spend more time with her family.
3. Each of her five movies with Sharukh Khan (Baazigar, Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Kabhi Khushie Kabhi Gham) have all gone on to become super-hits and blockbusters.
4. Cousin of Rani Mukherjee, Sharbani Mukherji, and Mohnish Bahl. Niece of Joy Mukherjee and Deb Mukherjee. Sister of Tanisha.
5. Listed as number 4 of ‘Top Bollywood Actresses’ of 2006 (rediff. com)
6. She has received six Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations, and along with her late aunt Nutan, holds the record for most Best Actress wins at Filmfare, with five.
7. Kajol is a doting mom. She is a book worm, and even writes poems.
8. Kajol is all set to work in Ajay’s next movie.
We wish you all the luck, Kajol Devgn. You’re indeed the best.