Be it on-screen with her talent and charisma or off-screen with her bold and bindaas attitude, she has been ruling our hearts ever since she set foot in Bollywood in 2002. There is a certain infectious energy around her coz of which you can never have enough of Bebo.
And keeping that in mind, on the occasion of her 36th birthday we are treating you with some interesting facts about Kareena Kapoor Khan, which we bet you didn’t know of.
So here you go…
1) Well, we all know that the Udta Punjab actress loves yoga and swears by it. She even does about 50 Surya Namaskars daily, however, there was a time when she hated it. Yeah, the pretty actress who credits her health to yoga initially was not a fan of yoga and had left it in between after practicing it for a month.
2) There is only one bad habit that Bebo has and that is biting nails. She has even admitted it in an interview, “I have only one bad habit – I bite my nails!”
3) The actress, who will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding has claimed that she has a way of getting things. “I am not the manipulative types but even at the age of six, if I wanted something I would make sure I get it. I don’t throw a tantrum but work earnestly towards it. I guess that has been my strength to date,” revealed Kareena in an interview.
4) The mommy-to-be maybe expecting her first child in December, but for this loving maasi, her sister Karishma Kapoor’s kids – Samaira nd Kyaan will always be her firstborns. Kareena had once said, “They will always be special in my life and come first to even my own kids.”
5) And guess what she is craving for during her pregnancy – karela.